
Saturday, Scott and I went over to Scott's sisters house. We hung out, ate pizza, and played "The Game of Things" < Thank you Teresa for introducing that game to us...we love it! > and watched the UFC Fights.
I made some Dirt Pudding for a dessert...it was a big hit.
Sunday, we went to Sunday School before heading up to Lexington to hang out with the beautiful Miss Nikki. It was soooo good hanging out with her...life is always a blast with her around :)
We hung out and then went shopping...When Freddy joined us, we even went and saw Ice Age in 3-D...It was pretty awesome.
I survived my first day at the bank...but am totally lost on how to do anything :P I think I'm really going to enjoy it. Everyone was so nice and there is always something to do to keep you busy. I will be training for the next 2 weeks and then like a little baby bird, I will learn to fly on my own...little nervous but I know I'll be fine.
Tomorrow is mom's birthday, so if you see her, wish her a good one! :)
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment