Sunday, July 26, 2009

House Hunters

We have decided that House Hunters needs to come to London, KY :p


For everyone who doesn't know, we are looking for a home....very exciting yet very stressful. We have been looking for quite some time now and actually made an offer Friday. Sad to say that we didn't get it but we know that it wasn't right for us. We are excited to see what God has in store for us. We are very interested in another that we just recently discovered and saw a few more cute ones today. Please be praying for us on this journey. It has been very stressful on me cuz if you know me at all, I stress more than is needed :)

We are very anxious and excited to find something and make it ours. We have been shopping here and there for decorations and what not to fill in the gaps that we didn't have with living in married housing on campus.



Scott's job is going well. They just demolished a few of the buildings and are getting ready to re-route utilities, put in foundations, & sewers to Keavy Elementary.

Tomorrow is my last day of training and then I will be an official Bank Teller. Please pray for me as I love this job, but am completely terrified I will give out way too much money or screw up something. I basically just need more confidence in myself :S


Well, on to another week...

0 comments: