Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Danielle gets HiTcHeD!


This weekend, we came home to Cincinnati for my friends wedding. Danielle and I were good friends in high school and she was able to come to my wedding and she just got hitched this saturday. It was a blast! It was great seeing her & Kevin on their special day and I was able to re-connect with some other friends from high school also. I danced the night away with Erin Alexander, Meagan Toothman, her mom & sister. It was fun to also see how much Danielle's brother has changed and grown.

~This trip home has really made me home-sick but now I can really look forward to coming, visiting, and hanging out with old friends~

Anyways, Danielle was a gorgous bride, in a stunning dress, that just smiled the whole night. Meagan Toothman, was her Maid of Honor, was also stunning & gave a beautiful toast to the happy couple. & Erin was a blast! We were able to catch up on life and dance into the night like in the old days of going to Turpin's dances :)
< oh the memories came rushing back >















Then Sunday afternoon, we went over to Carol & Andy's with mom & dad came a little later...they are always fun to hang out with. We cooked out and just sat by the pool the whole day, and thanks to Carol's obsession of Johnny Cash, we listened to him :)

All in all, it was a great weekend. Then it was back to work. I love my job, the people I work with are great and fun, the day flys by and I'm just really enjoying what I do and all the people I am meeting. I am still in my training stage, Monday will be my last day, and then Tuesday, I am on my own! :)

0 comments: