Sunday, July 5, 2009

Scott's Big Day

Scott starts ToMoRrOw!
The newest employee to Hacker Brothers of London, KY officially starts his first day tomorrow where he is their newest Project Superintendent :)

He will be over the renovation and addition to Keavy Elementary School... a $2.5 million dollar project. << I am so proud of him >>





We are in the process of getting a home. We have our eye on a few but we have to work through the process of pre-approval to make an offer. We are hoping for the end of July or early August.




Other good news... I think we found a church. Everyone is so friendly and we are starting to get involved. We went to their Sunday School today and felt like we just fit right in. They have a ton of activities offered and have been invited too. We can't wait to continue to meet new people and make some friends.




Pray for me as I start to look for a more permanent job. Babysitting has been awesome but school will be starting soon and I will be left with no income and school loans :P

0 comments: