This week is dead week and it doesnt really feel all that dead. I am re-writing projects, writing papers, filling out study-guides, and all that fun stuff. This week I have one exam...my online computer class and then my group fitness practical exam. With that, my partner and I teach this really crazy weird group fitness class that is nothing like a real group fitness class but hey, you gotta do what you have to do all for a grade. & I think Scott said he has a bunch of last minute papers and a presentation.
But for fun last night, Scott and I each opened up a christmas gift from one another. That was fun :) It only took me a week to break him and let me open one....I know I know, I'm such a child :)
So other than that, its on to studying for finals next week!
Oh and ps, I found the perfect most beautiful dress and so I'm thinking a graduation dress or maybe to wear around the house, you know :). So if anyone wants to contribute some money for the dress, I would truely love you :) and your money would be well spent, I promise! (I was going to post a picture but I cant find it online...ill just go to the store and take one myself. so check back soon!)
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment