Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Crazyness


Christmas was great this year....just like every year.
But we started out by staying a week at the Schwenk's. It was so much fun. We hung out and played games and ate allllll the time :)
I was able to finish my book, Marley & Me and then for christmas, Alina gave me a Nicholas Sparks book and so I am really excited about starting that. The presents were awesome this year. I got a few sweaters, manicure things to pamper myself with, the cutest crocs out there picked out by my favorite/cutest nephew, a texas phone cover and my amazing husband gave me my new camera...love him :)

And Scott got so much stuff. He got his new phone, a wallet, a watch, gift cards, a North Face fleece and jacket, a bunch of beanies (hats) and jeans and so much more.


Then we suprised my parents and came home christmas night. That was a lot of fun. Everyone passed around gifts and we all just hung out for the rest of the night. Friday, I was able to go to the YMCA with dad and workout and then Scott and I met up with my Uncle Larry and his family, and then Uncle Wayne and his family. We all went out to see Marley & Me and then we went to Fountain Square where dad was working. Us older kids went ice skating while the adults took a horse carriage ride around the city. It was great getting to see Jennifer and hanging out with her and of course hanging out with the kids, they are always entertaining :)
Saturday was a blast. We had to move our Christmas Brunch to saturday because Scott and I are out of town and so is Eric & Jes. So we had our brunch and then called Larry and the kids and we had a fun afternoon with all of them. We played a fun game of Apples to Apples, ate a ton, played A Christmas Story, and of course we all the boys were glued to Rich's Wii game. So here are a bunch of pictures of all the crazyness...















Dad had to work again down at Fountain Square Saturday night and so mom brought us siblings down to hang out with him. We took pictures, ate some Greater's Ice Cream, saw the Mounted Police Horses, and walked around town.










It all has come to an end now. Eric and Jes went home today, Rich and Kristy leave tomorrow morning and we are staying for a week. Mom and I came up with a New Year's Eve Cocktail Party....I am soooo excited to wear my new dress. And hopefully at some point dad, Scott and I are going to go learn how to make pita bread and grape leaf rolls from Tata.

Scott is almost done with his Vegas Project. It keeps growing everytime he gets on the computer:) But I really hope they win the Rookie of the Year for how hard they are all working since they dont have the same man power and resources as all the other schools. But they are mailing in the project on the 2nd and then I will take him to the airport Las Vegas Bound Jan. 19th.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoy the new year! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaclyn... I am glad you all had such a good Christmas :) I can't wait to see you when you get back.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Love ya hun :)