Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Year, New Hair

I did it! I finally did it!
While we were at the Biltmore Estate over Thanksgiving, this lady had the cutest hair style and I fell in love. It took me until now to build up the courage to cut off my curls but it was now or never. So here we go, from long to short, and curly to straight. But dont worry, I still love my curls and will wear it curly more times than not :)



With this style I was going for, I did say that one side is suppose to be longer than the other so here is what she gave me... :)
<< she had to rinse out some other ladys hair and so Scott took a picture cuz he said I looked hot and should leave it as this >>


This was all of my beautiful hair that is no longer on my beautiful head :)

Ta-Da! The straight style << I love it! >>



The back side with it half straight and a little bit of curls under my "poof"

1 comments:

Billy Johns said...

i absolutely LOVE it!!!!