This weekend was a blast. Mom & dad came down and we invited a bunch of neighbors, friends, & family to kick off Grill Season at our very own 1st house. We had a ton of food & a ton of fun. Despite the cold weather, Scott was a great Grill Master & Tara, our neighbor, brought over some great dips and bread. We forgot to make the s'more my mother-in-law brought over but between all the food, we still ate very well. I have decided though that we need a bigger kitchen table because we all piled in and hung out and laughed a ton. (sorry, I forgot to take pictures this time, but I'll remember next time)
And then yesterday, it was Brian & Tara's turn for grilling. so Scott brought home our awesome Corn Hole Easter present from his parents and I think little Kennedy is going to go professional at Corn Hole.
...Ahhhh! C*A*T*S! CATS! CATS! CATS!...
...Tara & I are lucky ladies to have such great cooks...
...My two loves...
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment