Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nothing exciting

Sorry I haven't blogged in a long long time but nothing exciting has happened.

Scott is still working on Keavy Elementary & I'm still at the bank. We wake up, get ready, go to work, come home, eat, watch tv & go to bed.

The past two weeks, I have taken a cake decorating class but that ended tonight. It was just a basic class so I don't feel like I've learned very much but I have finally made something from scratch. Icing is nasty now that I know what it's made out of but I did enjoy it while decorating :)
I'll post a picture of the cake tomorrow probably.

Oh and Scott finally got his truck. It's a pretty GMC Sierra so if you ever need to get him a gift....anything chrome for a truck to "pimp" it out.

Recently, we finally got new neighbors! They are pretty awesome. It's a young couple, just a little older than us & they have the cutest, sweetest little girl.

Eric & Jes decided on a name. I can't wait to meet Madelyn Homan in late June and give her all the gifts and outfits that I have already gotten her :)

Ok, well, that's pretty much it...

0 comments: