Sunday, November 8, 2009

Don't waste your time...

We went and saw The Box last night....stuuuuupidddd! It was a waste of a few good hours of my life all cuz she pushed the button. None of it would have happened if she didnt....way to go Cameron Diaz!

Anyways, super excited about our vacation coming up this week!!!!! :)
The crashing waves & smell of a salted ocean is calling my name...SOUTH CAROLINA HERE WE COME! :) Although, I think I am more excited to see Charleston than anything. I love love LOVE the quaint little towns with so much character and personality. Who knows, SC could be where we end up in 5 yrs. instead of Texas :0
We only get a few day there so we are going to make the most of it. Leaving bright & early (4am) Friday and speeding all the way there :P I am so ready! < Now all I have to do is make it through the week > Which wont be too hard since Veterans day is Wedesday and I dont have to work...whoot! So of course I will be using my time wisely and heading up to Cincinnati for the day for a little shopping and spending time with the grandparents that I barely see anymore.

Alright, well, if you have any good food recipies, I am always looking. I am all about the Pumpkin Spice Bread right now, a good Chili recipie and whatever else you want to send my way. (I'm a little bored with food right now & I feel stuck in a rut with the foods we always eat)...so...hElP! :)

0 comments: