Cleea's 2nd Halloween:
Cleea's 1st Halloween:
Sorry I havent posted in a while, not much has been happening. We have been working on the house here and there. Scott has a million projects going at once but I'm very proud of him cuz he is still able to get them completed.
Dad was awesome this week and used one of his days off to borrow a truck (thanks Phil!) and come to Lexington and pick up a washer & dryer and bring them down to London. Last night, we finally were able to get them up and running. 
Last Sunday was crazy. We went to church and then I found out I had a Youth Dream Team meeting that I had to stay for. Then Scott picked me up, I ran home to get my icing supplies to decorate my AMAZING! Spider cake & cupcakes (pictures to come soon) and we went over to Momma Sharon's cuz Ariel got her christmas present early...a cute little weiner dog name Khloe (I think thats how she's spelling it). Then I headed back to church for the Chili Cook-off & Fall Festival. It was a blast. We had 14 entries of chili & our judges were hilarious. Then the games started and the kids AND adults had a blast. There were games, prizes, the cake walk, & our sunday school leaders brought a horse for the kids to ride. And to end a great night, the kids were able to go Trunk-or-Treating (what a great and cute idea!) :)
Last night, Scott and I stopped by Momma Sharon's but they werent there. So we were just sitting there eating our pizza when I got the bright idea to steal the new puppy and see how long it takes them to figure out it was us :) Well it took longer than expected cuz they were gone for quite awhile that Scott and I almost brought the puppy back....we dont make very good puppy-nappers apparently :P but finally, Momma Sharon called freaking out :) She thought she lost her and even said she checked the toilet in case the puppy committed suicide...hahaha I love it! :) We finally admitted and brought her back home safe and sound :) Just know to never leave us with a house key muahhhahaha :)
But today, we started out like last Saturday...Scott waking me up using his noisey tools. Once I finally got rolling, I felt like Monica from the tv show Friends cuz I was cleaning my vaccum cleaner :P The house is slowly coming together..cant wait for you to come & visit! We love having guests over so come any time :)
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment