Thursday, January 8, 2009

Large & In Charge

Tuesday, I started my new responsibilities at the gym. I have been working on the schedule and getting all that filled, looking into hiring new people, time clock, count sheets, and so much more. Well today, I gave my first interview and then also conducted a phone interview. THEN I GOT TO HIRE MY FIRST EMPLOYEE! YAY :) So lets pray he works out and I dont look like an idiot for choosing him.

Work flys by now...I love it! I'm really enjoying it but completely exhausted when I come home at night. Granted, I've been clocking in at 10am and staying until 8p. So I cant wait until monday where I will work monday-thurs 4p-11p. I just hope that my 2classes dont have a lot of busy work to them with all my internship work I have to do.

So basically, I am really excited about this semester.

Scott has really been working hard on his Vegas presentation. I will drop him off at 11am on January 19th at the Lexington Airport << I just wish I was going too >> Their project turned out huge! Scott alone had 100 pages for his portion of the project and they had a total of 175 pages combined...crazy but hopefully it pays off and they win the "Rookie of the Year" award.

Pretty much thats our life as of right now. School starts monday and we will have no lives once again :)
Thanks for reading!

0 comments: