Scott is an amazing man who surprised me for my birthday! It turns out, about 2 weeks ago, he and a good friend Nikki, started planning my birthday. They were able to get a big group of friends minus one special one...Shawn O Martin ;) and they came out to P.F. Chang's with balloons all just for me. I love them all for doing that because the reservation was at 9pm and the mall closed and so I had no where else to go but to P.F. Chang's. So they had to hide in the bar area and then sneak in through the kitchen so I wouldnt see them. And poor Scott the WHOLE HOUR we had to wait, kept trying his hardest from letting me look around. But yeah, the place was so crowded that we waited an hour before we were sat but of course P.F. Chang's is amazing and they gave us 6 FREE appetizers!




But before all that, when I came home from work, he had candles and hot pink roses scattered throughout the apt and a note that said to follow the path to get my gift. So I did just that...
...I followed...
Me:"Where's my gift?!"
Scott:"I'M YOUR GIFT!"
Me:"Can I return my gift??"
<< I love him >>
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment