Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Apart of me really didn't want to. We had good news mixed in with the bad and then life just got really crazy....it's still crazy but manageable.
Recently, Scott was in a car accident. I received the worst phone call of my life but thankfully it came from his sweet voice telling me he was ok but it wasn't good. It was the longest half hour of my life trying to find him. I am unfamiliar with the area that he works in and then our cell phones aren't the greatest and kept dropping our calls. I would get through to him long enough to make sure he was ok and if the ambulance had made it yet and then I would hear "click". I made it to the hospital to find out he was not there and they were unaware of his accident which meant the ambulance still did not make it to him. I immediately turned around and was determined to find him. I was just starting to pull into a gas station to ask the where abouts of the road when I saw his truck pass me by.
(picture)
The only explanation as to why his is alive is God. No if's and's or but's. It was all God. Being the smart educated person I am :) I realized that if they have the truck then they must have him. I arrived the same time he did. He was a complete mess but at least alive. In the end, his cuts were cleaned up and had a few stitches but was able to walk away with only a broken collar bone. He did end up needing surgery but he goes Monday to remove the staples and he is good as new :)
On the flip side of that fun little adventure, my little Miss Madelyn Reese finally joined us in this world. She is absolutely beautiful! << she looks like me of course >> We were able to spend a few days with her and give her lots of hugs and kisses. I just couldn't take me eyes off of her and I practically had to fight her away from Uncle Rich's arms...baby hog :)
(pictures)


Now it's on to looking for a new truck, Scott is completing his very first project as a Superintendent and if it's A ok with Scott's doctor, white water rafting...
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment