Can you believe it?!
WE CLOSE ON THE HOUSE THIS WEDNESDAY!
For us living out of boxes this whole time, I feel overwhelmed with the need to pack. I just don't feel ready for it to be this week << time flys >>
Scott and I stopped by today and they have the kitchen appliances in, door knobs on, base board up, electric on, and deck built! << and one bathroom had my OVAL mirror put up >> The carpet goes in tomorrow and just final touches to the house and one last paint job and then the house will be ours officially Wednesday evening....eek! :) But we must be ready cuz this is happening...our sofa set is being delivered on Thursday and cable & internet soon after.
So if you love us dearly, Wednesday night & or Thursday evening will be a time to put your painting skills into action and Saturday will be MoViNg day! :)
6 years ago




1 comments:
I wish I were able to help you guys... I love painting :)
I can't wait to see the final product though :)
Post a Comment