Today is Scott's 23rd birthday.
If you know Scott at all, all he does is google. Whatever information that comes out of his mouth is most likely learned from google.
So I had decided a few months back that I would decorate his cake to look like the google web page.
It looked really good....until the disaster...
Here's the story:
Scott loves his Fun-fetti cake mix, so I got him that. I always buy the amazing cream cheese icing but just recently we were invited to a birthday where the cake had that whipped cream icing....tastes just like cool whip << yummy >>
So he mentioned that icing and with myself enjoying that kind, I decided I would make that for him. We found the recipie and sounded easy enough...however...it apparently was not.
I made the icing and the consistency just was not right. We chilled it and did everything it said to do but it just wasnt right. But Scott was ready for his cake and so I went ahead and decorated it. Which it looked aWeSoMe! 
the damage up close:
...sad day...sad day...
6 years ago




1 comments:
Yes I cackled when I finished reading your post. I can so relate to spending so much time on cooking and then something happening to it, messing it all up. The cake looked awesome and the theme seemed perfect for him. I love reading your posts!
Post a Comment