Scott found out that his internship is for 9 months....not 3! yay!
Also, they are considering opening up a full time position using the GPS System (eventually), which Scott did for the past 2 summers and lOvEd
Scott is enjoying what he is doing with the internship and meeting a ton of nice people. The update on me: I have been getting my name out there and so now I am just waiting to hear back. Please pray for me that God opens up the right door...I'm pretty much bored out of my mind not having a job :/ (never would have thought I would be saying that) But I am excited to start something new and meet new people & co-workers. So please pray that someone comes across my resume and realizes I would be a great employee and hires me :)
I will keep everyone update!...
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment