Scott had an interview March 18th. He said it went really well but no news on that one yet. IT would be in Glasscow, KY (western ky). Then today, he had an interview with a financial company (nothing to do with construction) here in lexington. It was a group interview and so he will find out tomorrow if he gets a 2nd interview.
Tonight, we went to his banquet at Arlington Country Club and he was able to talk with some other Companies. From the Home Builders Association of KY Banquet the other month, he met a gentleman who seemed very interested in him and he was there tonight. He is def. interested in Scott but his son will be taking over the company and so the two of them have to decide on what position they want to open up but he keep telling Scott that he is looking for a "good guy and you're a good guy". He is the cutest, sweetest old man. & the homes he builds are amazing! (Google Crawford Homes) So Scott will email him his resume and pray that something works out there. Out of all these opportunities, Mr. Crawford's really feels like he is going to be the one to offer a job to us and I think Scott would be great at it and fit right in. I could see Scott working for him and I would be happy to stay in Lexington.
So that is the news, we havent heard back about any Dubai offers, or Cincinnati offers. A few companies from London that Scott applied too were there tonight but they werent very outgoing and didnt feel like they were very interested in hiring. So keep praying for this and we will keep you updated! :)
Oh and I get to go to Tampa next week for a conference and so maybe I might stumble on an opportunity for me
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment